aFit is a WBE based in Indianapolis that is committed to being an ethical, responsive, and results-driven company that provides information technology and medical services for government projects. To potential clients, aFit offers a suite of services including strategic planning, software development, and implementation of software packages from Salesforce, Microsoft, and others.
We are seeking a talented Project Manager who can work with our customers and internal delivery team to ensure successful delivery of projects. The Project Manager would be the single point of ownership and management for their assigned projects. Successful candidates must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding client need and translating that into effective system implementation. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects. If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you!
Please note, this full-time, salaried position is in Indianapolis, IN and we do not offer relocation assistance at this time.
Description of Duties:
- Manage internal resources and external stakeholders for flawless project execution.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within the scope of agreements and within budget.
- Track project progression and report status to internal team members and leadership as well as external stakeholders.
- Develop, review and/or approve project requirements, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Manage resource availability, capacity and project allocation.
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress.
- Utilize appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate project issues and risks to internal leadership and external stakeholders as needed.
- In cooperation with the project team, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation to include user manuals, training deliverables, business requirements documentation, test scripts, work product validation and project artifacts, as needed.
- In cooperation with the sales team, provide documentation and guidance during the business development process to include assigning resources to requests for sales support, developing project estimates and writing / editing scopes of work and responses to RFPs.