Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
aFit is a WBE based in Indianapolis that is committed to being an ethical, responsive, and results-driven company that provides information technology and medical services for government projects. To potential clients, aFit offers a suite of services including strategic planning, software development, and implementation of software packages from Salesforce, Microsoft, and others.
We are seeking a talented Business Analyst who can work with our customers and internal delivery team to ensure successful identification and implementation of requirements for our projects. The Business Analyst would be responsible for defining, analyzing, validating and documenting business requirements, needs and processes. Successful candidates must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding their clients' business. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects. If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you!
Description of Duties:
- Lead and/or participate in requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients to determine project requirements.
- Able to elicit and identify project requirements from client end users.
- Responsible for validating requirements by providing option comparisons and justifications.
- Capable of providing gap analysis and needs assessments to uncover business need.
- Accountable for reviewing and finalizing extensive functional and technical documentation.
- Able to elicit and translate high-level business needs into specific and concise processes.
- Proficient in testing to ensure successful execution and appropriate application of solutions.
- Can provide high-level project/status updates and prepared reports to designated recipients.
- Accountable for self-organization and tracking completion of assigned tasks including successful delivery of assigned project milestones.
- Prepare and present training content to clients as needed.
- Creation of project documentation to include user manuals, training deliverables, business requirements documentation, test scripts and work product validation.